Thursday 17 October 2013

S.M.I.L.E



I have a friend. A friend who was always there and waited for me. Though year by year passed, but that person never changed. That person was faithfully there, waiting.  That friend was always there, to make me smile, and to wipe my tears. That friend stood up for me even in difficulty. Deep down in my heart, I appreciate everything that person did, and always remember them.No word could explain how grateful I was and am, for having such a wonderful person in my life.

But one day, I saw that person crying. The one who  always cherish me, broke into tears. That person looked terribly hurt and I could tell how that person's heart felt, just by looking at the way that person sat and the way that person blankly stared at everything. That moment, I feel like I'm the one who are hurt and the one who are losing. The memories keep coming back, on how we were before.  That person looked completely different from the way that person used to be.

I'm so sorry. unlike you, I can do nothing. Truthfully, now, I really wish to be the old you. I want to be the one who wipe away your tears, and  the one who can draw smile to your face. but now, i can't seem to do that.. I  can no longer do that.. no matter how much I want to see you smile, I can't be the one who ignites it. but please, though I won't be the one who is beside you, do smile again. get over everything, stand again, and keep on smiling.

Because your smile was the reason of why I was strong enough up till now.




No comments:

Post a Comment